Monday 23 June 2014

Dozen Strong Summer Selection


Summers in full swing, believe it or not. Time to get the beers/appletinis out and bask in the sun while listening to some summerific tunes..... What? you don have any. Well, let me solve that problem right now. Check below for some carefully chosen melodies. Some well known, some should know.

My personal faves from my list, apart from the obvious classics from Weller, The Clash and The Who are:

  • Skip The Use - Nameless World who are definitely one of my recent fave bands with the mix of ska and electro indie goodness. 
  • Kasabian - Doomsday. Needless to say this is one of many good tunes from their newest album. If you haven't checked out their album, I'd stop what you are doing and check it out. 
  • The Generationals - I Never Know - The summer vibe is forever evident in many of their songs. Its surf pop meets indie. Very good summer tunes indeed.
Check the playlist below and enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment