Friday 20 February 2015

Footy ... Beer & Music

Everton have just won away in Europe 4 - 1 ... Four goals away in Switzerland. You should be sinking your first San Minguel too !



Didn't catch too much of Hapi ... they were playing when I ordered my first ... A few tunes from The Coral Dj set ( between the bands ) which incl this ... & one nil we are on !


Caught the majority of She Drew The Gun ... I'd buy it ... especially the last one they played which was an 'Unfinished Sympathy' of a track minus the, ' I know Ive been mad in Love before' ............   & the loop the loop
Night & Day is filling up


Jade Assembly are quality and they smashed it .. What is the worth of buying a guitar if you can't make it sound like this?  A proper live performance !


The Sundowners ... are simply sunshine in a bag ... I love tambourines, I love jangly guitars & I love San Miguel. I cant believe that I've not caught these live before.
They are well worth catching if you see them about. 


Footy ... Beer & Music. A top productive Thursday social that.  Short & Sweet #1


No comments:

Post a Comment