Thursday 16 January 2014

Wedding Party Tunes

So recently I had a conversation with a friend about the type of music DJ's choose to play at weddings. I admit most weddings that I have been to have featured the same records and I see how it can get a bit much if you go to a lot of weddings however, some of these songs are CLASSICS!! I actually feel a bit bad for DJ's who do loads of weddings, hearing these songs over and over must wreck them for him/her. Plus, ABBA Dancing Queen can be a bit annoying even if you only hear it once a year never mind once a month.
Basically my point is some of the songs played at weddings are brilliant and I want to share some of my favourites with you. Get yourself a brew and wack these on FULL VOLUME

Stand By Me - Ben E King



Young hearts Run Free - Candi Staton



The Way you look tonight - Frank Sinatra



Dolly Parton - 9 to 5



And my personal favourite........

Come on Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners






Sometimes the most over played songs are the best, after all they are over played for a reason


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment